Appointment notice of Finance Deptt. F& PO Branch - 202
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS,
Applications are invited by the Statistical Cell, Finance Department, Chandigarh Administration from the retirees/pensioners for their engagement as Investigators on contract basis as per details given below :-
Name of the Organization
Statistical Cell, Finance Department, Deluxe Building, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160009
Name of the Post
Number of Posts
Place of engagement
Directorate of Economics and Statistics, U.T. Secretariat, Sector-9, Chandigarh.
Last basic pay drawn before retirementminus pension before commutation plus DA as applicable from time to time.
Period of Contract
The engagement shall initially be for a period of six months or till the post is filled up on regular basis either by direct recruitment or by promotion as the case may be, whichever is earlier, further extendable on six monthly basis, but in no case it shall be beyond 65 years;
- Graduate with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Agriculture, Commerce or Accounting as one of the subject.
- Retiree/Pensioner from the post of Investigator / Statistical Assistant/Assistant Research Officer/Research Officer, Department of Economics and Statistics (State / Centre Government & Board / Corporation)
Less than 65 years on the date of publication of advertisement;
The Applications addressed to Director, Economics and Statistics , Chandigarh Administration alongwith supporting documents i.e. age proof, one passport size photograph, retirement order, copy of PPO and self declaration to the effect that “no criminal / vigilance enquiry is pending or likely to be contemplated against me” must reach in the office of Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Deluxe Building (Room No. 329), 3rd Floor, U.T. Secretariat, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160009 (Phone No. 2740200 (EPBX No. 524) on or before 25.1.2021. The advertisement, terms and conditions of appointment, selection criteria, Application format and Agreement can be downloaded from the website of the Department i.e. www.chdpr.gov.in.
Director Economics and Statistics,
The selection of the retirees/pensioners for engagement as Investigator on contract basis in the Statistical Cell, Finance Department, Chandigarh Administration shall be made by the Selection Committee through Interview who will recommend a panel of suitable candidates from amongst the applicants.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT
- The engagement of the retiree / pensioner shall initially be for a period of six months or till the post is filled up on regular basis either by direct recruitment or by promotion as the case may be, whichever is earlier, further extendable on six monthly basis, but in no case it shall be beyond 65 years. The extension beyond one year on every occasion shall be with the prior approval of Finance Department, Chandigarh Administration;
- The pay shall be determined as under :-
- The remuneration of retiree / pensioner of his / her engagement will be fixed at the stage i.e. last basic pay draw by him before retirement minus pension before commutation plus DA as applicable from time to time. No other allowance, whatsoever, shall be payable to him / her. However, he / she will continue to draw separately any pension sanctioned to him/her and shall retain any other form of retirement benefits;
- The retirees / pensioners from the Central Government shall be engaged at the remuneration of last basic pay drawn before retirement minus pension before commutation plus DA as applicable from time to time as per 7th Central Pay Commission. However, he / she will continue to draw separately any pension sanctioned to him/her and shall retain any other form of retirement benefits;
- The Retirees from Boards / Corporations shall be engaged at the remuneration of 50% of the last basic pay drawn before retirement plus DA as applicable from time to time;
- The retiree / pensioner engaged on contract basis shall be entitled for 06 days casual leave during contract of six months and no leave of any other kind will be admissible. In case of availing leave beyond this limit, his / her salary shall be deducted on pro rata basis;
- The retiree / pensioner engaged on contract basis shall observe office hours as per the norms of the department / organization in which he/she shall be engaged. Further, he/she shall devote his whole time to his duties during the period of contract and shall not accept any other appointment / engagement, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself / herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract;
- Engaging of retiree / pensioner shall purely be contractual arrangement and he/she shall have no right against the post whatsoever and shall not be entitled to any other benefit except salary as mentioned above;
- The services of retiree / pensioner shall be discontinue by giving one month’s notice from either side at any time. However, the contract of engagement will be discontinued, the moment direct recruitee / promotee, as the case may be, joins the post without giving any notice in this regard;
- No Vigilance / court case / disciplinary action should be pending against retiree / pensioner shall be sought before the engagement on contract basis i.e. the appointment order in respect of short-listed candidates shall be issued only after the receipt of Vigilance Clearance / No Departmental Complaint / inquiry Certificate from the respective Departments from where the retiree / pensioner had retired from service;
- The pensioners / retirees to be engaged shall have to execute an agreement with the HOD of the concerned department, in the form of agreement;
(i) After engagement of retiree / pensioner as Investigator on contract basis, the moment direct recruitee joins the post of Investigator, the retiree / pensioner shall stand relieved from the date from which the direct recruitee joins the post of Investigator;
Application for the post of INVESTIGATOR on contract basis in the Statistical Cell, Finance Department, Chandigarh Administration
Recent Passport size photograph
- Name of the Applicant ____________________
- Father’s Name ____________________
- Date of Birth ____________________
- Age on the date of Advertisement_____________________
- Address for Correspondence _____________________
- Mobile No. ____________________
- Email id ____________________
- Educational Qualification ____________________
- Service Details as Investigator
Name of Department were service rendered
Period of service
Total period of service
I _________________ S/o__________________, do hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Further, there is no criminal / vigilance enquiry / proceedings is pending or likely to be contemplated against me as on date.
Place:- (Signature of Applicant)