Admission notice of CCET - 26- 6638
JOINT ADMISSION COMMITTEE (JAC) – 2020
CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
(DEGREE WING), SECTOR-26, CHANDIGARH
JOINT ADMISSION COMMITTEE–2020 isa body constituted by the Chandigarh Administration for conducting admissions to various B.E./ B. Arch./ Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA courses in the following institutions for the session 2020-21.
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (Degree Wing), Sector-26, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
- Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh (formerly Department of Chemical Engineering & Technology).
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University S.S Giri Regional Centre (PUSSGRC), Hoshiarpur.
Admission Website: chdenggadmissions.nic.in
Withdrawal of allotted seat: 4th Dec 2020
Display of vacant seats forThird SPOT Round: 5thDec 2020
Third SPOT round participation fee/choice submission and locking: 5thDec 2020 - 7th Dec 2020
Third SPOT round of seat allotment: 8thDec 2020
More details on the Academic Programmes, Eligibility criteria, Seat Details in each course and their corresponding Reservation details are available in JAC information brochure published at theadmission website.
Applying for third spot round to any of the vacant seats in courses available at above institutions involves the following conditions:
- Admissions will be made on the basis of JEE (Main) -2020 All India Rank (AIR).
- Only the earlier registered candidates will be able to participate in the third spot round of counselling.
- Candidates who have not deposited seat acceptance fee or first/second Spot round participation fee of ₹40,000/- will be required to pay online third spot round participation fee of ₹40,000/-.
- Admission to the candidates will be provisional only subject to the verification of documents by the allotted institute.
For more information and updates, please visit the admission website or contact admission Helpline No:9872823250,9816290720,9412314479,9888623825,9041059379,9779545045,7087256535,9779824320,9814364343, 9463739413, 0172-2750947.Email-Id: email@example.com
- Note: All the communications w.r.t Grievance/Clarifications will be accepted through firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- Terms and Conditions and counselling schedule may change as per the decision of competent authoritydue to current pandemic situation of Covid-19.
- All further notices and updates regarding admission process and schedule will be made available on the JAC website.Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
Principal, CCET-cum-Chairperson, JAC–2020