WHEREAS vide order No. 13180-HIII(5)/2020/4706 dated 02/05/2020 the State Disaster Management Authority had declared six areas of Chandigarh as CONTAINMENT ZONE.
WHEREAS the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Vide letter dated 17/05/2020 laid down parameters for ending containment operations, where no case in reported in the last 28days.
Whereas a Committee comprising Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, District Magistrate, Senior Superintendent of Police, Director Health Services, Sub-Divisional Magistrate (East), State Surveillance Officer and Superintendent of Police, City reviewed the status of Covid-19 cases in the above areas and recommended as follows:-
Shastri Nagar, Manimajra
Therefore, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson of State Executive Committee of State Disaster Management Authority hereby orders end of “CONTAINMENT” in above areas as per dated mentioned subject to following conditions:-
- The containment operations will be ended on the midnight of previous day subject to the condition that no fresh cases are detected in the area.
- The screening, surveillance and strict monitoring of the health of the residents will be continued.
- Regular sanitization measures and IEC campaign in the area will be undertaken by Municipal authorities
- Random samples of fresh suspect cases, if any, will be taken and reported to administration.
- Social gathering in the area will continue to remain restricted as per the guidelines issued by Government of India.
- Necessary Social distancing, mask wearing and hygiene will be strictly enforced.